Technical Operations Support Engineer
- Degree + 2-5 years of experience.
- Windows Server Experience – general
- Linux Server Experience – general
- AWS/ Cloud experience, but an AWS certification is not required, experience with AWS is desired.
- PowerShell proficiency, UNIX shell scripting
- Any experience with NGINX application load balancer,
- Any experience with SoftNAS network-attached storage,
- General knowledge of SQL queries and SQL Server, MySQL or Aurora DB (AWS version of MySQL)
- Troubleshooting skills at transport and application layers
- VPN setup and configuration, familiarity with Cisco VPN devices, e.g. CSR1000 is desired
- FTP clients and server configuration and automation scripts
- Customer support skills in support of all manners of connectivity – troubleshooting customer issues with Web Services, SOAP connections, TLS configurations, VPN setup.
December 31, 2018