Meet Meaningful Use requirements and access integrated, efficient and secure messaging
Secure Exchange Solutions compliments your MEDITECH implementation, allowing you to quickly meet Meaningful Use transmit requirements in the way that best fits your workflows and meets your attestation timeline.
- Meet MU2 and MU3 requirements for transmitting, receiving and incorporating transitions of care
- Fully integrated with your MEDITECH EHR and Patient Portal
- Integration with Third Party Patient Portals
- Join the hundreds of MEDITECH hospitals which have selected SES
- Access our exclusive reporting portal for auditing and control
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, interoperable messaging
- Improve efficiency with a cost effective solution that compliments existing workflows
How does it work?
SES XDR, full integration to transmit CCDs within MEDITECH– This is a fully integrated solution that allows hospitals to send and receive CCDs/CCDAs through the MEDITECH Direct interface using the MU-required Direct standard for communications through XDR, MEDITECH’s recommended method. This solution offers a seamless user experience for sending and receiving CCD/CCDA files and is best for users who have upgraded to the latest version of MEDITECH and who need to select a HISP to enable communications. SES XDR provisions secure email addresses, issues and authenticates digital certificates, and connects to external directory services, allowing for simple and secure transmission of health information to any third party. You can use the SES XDR solution for both your MEDITECH EHR and Patient Portal.
SES Online: Connect your referral network and meet attestation requirements – Available both through our online portal and through SMTP (integrated into any Microsoft Outlook product or mobile device), SES provides online access to secure messages including CCDs, images, referral notes or other file types that can be easily integrated into a provider’s existing workflow. Providers with or without an EHR can begin using SES Online immediately to receive messages from your hospital.
Who We Are
As a Health Information Service Provider (HISP), we provide secure routing and directory services that result in better connectivity between providers, patients/consumers, plans, health information exchanges and the public sector. SES manages all certificates, Direct addresses, passwords, and transport, so that you can quickly establish communications. Our cost-effective solutions offer the features you need to meet MU requirements within your workflow.
Technical Specifications and Features
- SES offers all the features you need to implement Direct messaging into your clinical workflow quickly and easily.
- Meaningful Use – Meet Meaningful Use requirements for exchanging CCDs, bi-directional patient communications and more
- Provider Directory – Find any Direct-enabled provider, inside or out of your network
- Easy Provider Onboarding
- Standards-based universal secure e-mail communication. No proprietary networks or charges.
- Identifies sending and receiving parties, encrypts and digitally signs communications.
- Direct-compliant to achieve MU transmit requirements
- Highly scalable email server
- DNS Certificate Validation and Publishing
- Reporting and metering
- HISP-HISP trust management (SES participates in major trust bundles)
- Access to the HISP Provider Directory (HPD)
- Concierge Domain: Use your own domain, including an optional customized portal